Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2B man-made structure: BST in GETTHO 2010


A day before the lecture, i open the RUS 101 2010 website, there is an announcement said that, 'please bring along a bamboo piece to class on Friday.' I said, 'OMG, where can i find my bamboo piece because it is 11pm already and yet I don't have any equipment to cut the bamboo.' However, I know many people still don't know this news, so i still can find it before the lecture tomorrow.
The next day, I when I was in the bus on the way to my school, i saw so many people in the lake there find their bamboo piece. Then I said:'Huh, so how?' Then i decided to take a very small one around the HBP school. Then I think, what is the purpose to bring along the bamboo piece? At last, we have to do a music instrument using the bamboo. Therefore, i decided to do a xylophone. So, me and my friend go to bengkel there borrow the equipments, then we cut the bamboo in front the Jabatan Keselamatan. Here has some pictures of the process to do this assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment