Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project 2C: The 101 mask.



Huhu~~~ This assignment is interesting!! We have to do a mask (not a facial mask please). We have to sacrifice our face to put the glue and newspaper on our face. Besides that, we have to land on the bed for about 1 hour without moving. I'm here want to say thank you for my friends for helping me to do the mask.
First of all, I immersed the newspapers and the papers in water. Before I put the papers on my face, I wet my face first. First, I put a layer of tissue, then put the glue and newspaper, then put the glue again and lastly the papers. I wait about 1 hours for my mask to dry. After doing both of my mask, I coloured it with black and white, and the another one with yellow, which is same colour with my skin colour.


The materials to do the mask.

My first mask (black and white)

My second mask (my skin colour-yellow)

My table after finished the mask.
Me with my masks.


Although it looked scary, but it was a nice experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment