Sunday, October 10, 2010

10B XZBIT: One 'dymaxion', One student.


DYMAXION - is a very interesting and fun assignment that i like the most.

But it cost me a LOT!!
Made me pokai already, stick the MONEY on the GLOBE. >.< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 0); font-weight: bold;" size="4">expensive globe~~~

aih, nevermind lah.... as long as I satisfied and like this assignment the most!
and, this is the last assignment for RUS 101 and to be exhibited.
and I wish I can include this assignment into the 5 assignments I like the most.^^
and, I hope I can bring back this globe back to my hometown, Mukah Sarawak, as memorial.

The assignments I had chosen are the BIG Dome, The Mask, The Black Box, The Bamboo Sound Tools and The Bamboo Drawing.



Briefing by En Rusli


Tracing

After tracing

Cutting




Final work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment