Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking Forward

End of the world...
This topic has been discussion during my grandfather generation.
However, when is the real date??
Only God know when is it!

What is my future? Where is my future? Am I have future? How is my future? These questions always came out of my mind but I never think about it.
Now, is the time I have to think and plan it.

What can i contribute for 2012 disaster?

2012 is my graduate year, will that become the last year for my life???
I haven't earn money, travel around the world, achieve my dream!!!
Due to the assignments that related to disaster 2012, I just watched this movie. In my opinion of this movie, it is quite not logic. This is because, when this disaster come, although we have a big big ship, we also cant survive. We just assume tsunami is 2012 disaster, when tsunami come, every single things will be destroyed. This disaster is planned by God. Although how high tech is the technologies nowadays, we also cant fight against God. We cannot go against God will.

By the way, back to the topic, What can I contribute for 2012 disaster... ... ...
Firstly, I'll pray to the God, please calm us down, forgive our sins and take care of our afterlives.
Next, I before the disaster, I will make sure that the PONDOK and the IBU is built in stable and firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment