Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Looking Back

LIFE, is a mysterious thing. As people said, 'Life Brief Candle', we must appreciate our life that given by God and treasure it.
We don't know when will we leave this world.
Who knows, we will leave this world in the next morning. I'm the second in my family.
Since young, my mother always tell me that, we must appreciate what we have now, we don't know what will happen tomorrow.
She also always tell me that, you must study hard, so that you will have a better life in the future.
When I still small, I thought my family is rich, I always ask my mother to buy this and that. However, my mother also didn't buy for me. When I grew up, I just realized that, my family is not rich. From that time, I learnt to save money. At the same time, I learnt to be discipline.
First day when I came to USM, my parents were not accompany me. Even when I enter matriculation, my parents were not accompany me as well. However, I didn't blame them for that, because I know, they didn't afford to pay for the flight ticket to send me here.

Our first lecture was on 12 July. Although it was the first lecture, we were given an assignment, that is blog on the.
Before this, I never do blogging, this is a new thing for me. In our blog (My Virtual Home), we need to upload the progress for our assignments and every single lecture. We must always update it.

From the assignments I done before...
I learnt that no one can stand alone in our life. Like in university life, friendship, tolerances, cooperation, respect each other, and group work are the important element. University life is full of assignments, especially as a HBP student. My friend told me that, if university without assignment, it's not counted as university.

From the assignments I done before...
I learnt to be creative... ... making bamboo sounds tool using bamboos
... ... making masks with tissues, newspaper, and glue my whole face
I learnt to express my thought... ...because before this, i seldom think about myself
I learnt to draw and sketch lots and different types of drawing... ...sketch bamboo, fast sketching, draw human, sketch out the storyline, convo 2010 scene
I learnt to design... ... design my own casket, design my black box, design my disaster kit for 2012.
When I design for my own casket, my cousin said:"I like your lecturer, he is very CREATIVE!!!"
I learnt to built a 6 balloon black bamboo box...for this assignment, I'm sick of it, because I spent 3 days time to do it and finally been rejected. @@'....
My another rejected assignment is the dot and line.
When I redo my rejected assignment, I figured out the purpose of why the lectures reject it, because when we are working later, the possibility that the customers will reject our work is very high, so now we have to make use of it.
I learnt to plan an event... ...
I learnt to do a theatrett... ...
involve in a Youth Merdeka Countdown...
Besides that, a very new and interesting thing is CUTTING BAMBOO~~~~~
When I carried the bamboos and walked around the USM, so many eyes are looking at me and i feel so *****....

Sometimes I'm wondering, my major no need to do this kind of drawing and I didn't think of I need to do drawing and design. And sometimes, I'm wondering, am I an art student?

Although the assignments are making me tired and sometimes sick of it, but it gave me a good and sweet memories for my future. My others friends are envy with my creative and interesting assignments! ***







No comments:

Post a Comment